Maimonides Society's Mission
The Mission of the Maimonides Society is to promote fellowship among Jewish physicians, dentists and health care professionals in
Maimonides Society Objectives
- Develop camaraderie among local health care professionals within the context of the organized Jewish community, and provide a mechanism for welcoming new Jewish health care professionals to the community.
- Strengthen our commitment to Jewish values and traditions through educational and cultural programs and activities.
- Foster the development of leadership roles for Jewish health care professionals within the organized Jewish community of
- Serve as a forum for medical issues from a Jewish perspective and as a resource for the Jewish and general communities.
- Provide continuing medical and dental education.
- Support the activities of the Jewish Federation of Las Vegas and to assist in increasing gifts from Jewish health care professionals to preserve and enhance Jewish life through annual gifts to the Campaign of the Jewish Federation of Las Vegas.
To become involved with the Medical Division or for more information about upcoming programs, please contact Elliot Karp at 732-0556 or email email@example.com.